Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another Writer's Blog

I neglect most everything in my life. I no longer own plants as apparently drowning them once a month isn't sufficient for survival. I neglect my family blog (which is really just an excuse to post pictures of my daughter) And I let my check engine light shine for at least a year before I consider taking it in for a check-up.

And yet, I felt the need to start a writer's blog.

Yes, I have some relatives who enjoy padded rooms.

Regardless of my level of sanity, I will attempt to blog regularly about...well, whatever I feel like really. But mostly about character development, excerpts from my young adult paranormal romance novel (say that three times fast), and my progress through the writing process.

Please feel free to comment. Even if it is just to tell me I'm crazy.

No comments: